" "

forexchief

Why Why Forex is Popular?

Discussion in 'Diskusi Forex' started by bellalca, Nov 7, 2012.

Share This Page

1. bellalca

bellalca Banned

The concept of forex trading is easy to understand. Trading could start from as low as $1. There are many currency pairs to choose from plus oil and gold. Trading on margin with stop loss give an opportunity to have a high return on investment.
    " "
  2. shere0901

shere0901 New Member

Now forex is one of the reliable business in world to the modern people. Because forex trading give profit in a short time and make you rich in moment but if you do this business well known. Otherwise some forex broker give you loan for business and help you all time for any problem. Such as forex-metal offer their customer which I know Standard leverage 1:500, maximum floating leverage – 1:1100.
  3. Rocky01

Rocky01 New Member

Hi, you both share nice information about the forex business and I hope you both are well know to this business, so I just want to ask how we can reduce the risk in this business because I have heard that this business is very risky especially for the begginers. so please tell me a tutor or other useful material for knowing more about this business. so thanks inadvance.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  4. debook

debook Member

Simple, it because if offer a big profit on a short time, but don't forget that it have a big risk too. Even now we can trading with automatically, like using EA, Zulutrade, PAMM, ForexCopy, etc.
    So a person who really new with this bussiness can gain profit too by using that automatic trading. Honestly I use Zulutrade too for trading on my broker Weltrade.
  5. baraya

baraya Active Member

Because forex is flexible business. Any one can trade if we wanna learn about forex. We can trade any time because forex market open in 24 hours.
  6. GTOptions

GTOptions New Member

I think Forex is very popular because there is no limit of making profits. However, this completely depends on your trading skills. Forex also provides and environment of Global Trading Options that facilitates user to trade from anywhere in world.
  7. garryjohn258

garryjohn258 New Member

Forex is flexible business and its very good way to earn money. If you should have very good knowledge then you may earn money easily.
  8. preet72787

preet72787 New Member

Investing in forex is profitable for those who want to invest small amount of money. Forex is also good beginners.
  9. candle7779

candle7779 Banned

Yes I agree. I started trading with 10$ and step by step really began to earn profit with small deposit.
  10. preet72787

preet72787 New Member

There are many reasons why forex is more popular among traders:
    1. Forex is the biggest economic market in the world.
    2. Trade whenever you want; 24 hours a day 6 days a week.
    3. Charge free selling and overall reduced transaction charges.
    4. Market transparency and Instant execution.
    5. Reduced margin obligations.