" "

forexchief

TradeFort - www.tradefort.my

Discussion in 'Broker dan IB' started by Tradefort, Jul 26, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Tradefort

Tradefort New Member

Hello,
    I represent TradeFort - Forex broker and I will try to answer all your concerns, comments, questions and suggestions about TradeFort - Forex Broker.

Briefly, TradeFort trademark was founded in 2010 by the team of professionals possessing a long lasting and thorough experience in the international financial services, financial broking services for private and corporate customers and in financial software development.

The trademark is owned by the international financial holding One Vector Group Inc. registered under the legislation of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines being a full-fledged member of the British Commonwealth.

Account Types:

Fort Accounts: This account type is first of all characterized by a rigidly fixed spread.

Flex Accounts: This account type is mainly characterized by a floating spread.

Cent Accounts: In their turn, FORT and FLEX accounts are divided into two types depending on the deposit amount:

Our Advantages

-Online accounts opening
    -Beneficial trading terms
    -Friendly and responsive technical support
    -Depositing/Withdrawing funds without commissions
    -Fast Depositing/Withdrawing of funds
    -Trade 24 hours, 5 days a week
    -Dividends on free funds on account
    -Leverage from 1:10 up to 1:500
    -Convenient personal Trader’s Room
    -Numerous trading products
    -Free VPS – virtual private
    -server for automatic trading systems
    -Swap free Forex accounts are set up specifically for Islamic Forex trading

Deposit & Withdrawal
    Wire, Credit Card, Webmoney, Liberty Reserve

Partnership
    We have 1 level, 3 levels, 5 levels partnerhip types. We have best affiliate system, you can earn up to 85% of spreads.

For more information, you can contact partner[@]tradefort.my

www.tradefort.my - Forex Broker

Thank you and good luck!
    " "
  2. Quaiyum Ahmed

Quaiyum Ahmed New Member

i am using tradefort last 2 month.... its new but fast execution and no requote made it heaven for trade... i recomand all for just check it once you will understand how fine it is..

advantage: no requote, fast execution and depost/withdraw , 5 dollar no deposit bonus for all for test the platform
  3. rfc

rfc Member

i was trade for 1 month
    trade fort is the best broker
    -simple opening acct
    -fast respond
    -they give welcome bonus $5
    -fast execution
    -fast verification
    -good server connection

and they give me second chance
    happy trading with trade fort

:cz43::cz43:

Account number: 220594
  4. erosrosita

erosrosita New Member

rosita

I create new real account TradeFort very easy. They verification my mobile number using SMS/voice for verification document, I upload my National ID & Bank statement, Then.. I got $5 Welcome bonus (no-deposit bonus),but I lost on my trade. I want to get Welcome bonus $5 2nd chance.
    TradeFort.. Please send me 2nd chance $5 welcome bonus.
    my account number: 231478
  5. erosrosita

erosrosita New Member

rosita

Hello!

We are pleased to invite you to participate in our new promo action "Second Chance".
    If you failed to make money with the welcome no deposit bonus 7 USD that you have received from us for the first time, do not get upset! Having this trading experience your chances to have a success for the second time is much higher!

We suggest you to get this free 7 USD bonus once more and to try your luck again!

To participate in this promo action you need:
    1. Leave a fair comment about "paxforex" on any FOREX resourse: forums, ratings of FOREX traders.
    2. Provide to the Customer Support (support@paxforex.com) the exact link to the comment you left no later than 1 hours after your publication.

Customer Support will check your link and, within 1 hours (excluding weekends and holidays), and will deposit another 7$ welcome bonus to your trading account again.

Do not miss your Fortune!
    ====

i lost 1st welcome bonus
  6. ali200

ali200 New Member

Tradefort is a good broker. But I have account with Forex Metal from two years and very satisfied with it. It has 100% bonus over first account. Forex Metal has good customer service too.
  7. tata karta

tata karta New Member

tata karta

Tradefort.com best broker..
    this broker help a lot trader with welcome bonus 5$ free for try real trading
    with good server, order in tradefort is fast and no reqoute
    withdraw using libertyreserve not less 2 hour.
    my account 231730