" "

forexchief

Scalping in Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Diskusi Forex' started by garryjohn258, Feb 7, 2013.

Share This Page

1. garryjohn258

garryjohn258 New Member

Forex scalping is a trading strategy in which the trader makes dozens or even hundreds of trades daily, looking to capture a few pips per trade. Generally, scalpers stay in trades for less than a minute, bolting as soon as their position captures a few pips. Simply put, scalping is a procedure by which one makes a trade with the goal of only making a couple of points. Basically scalping is profiting from rather small moves in the market. A scalper trader will only stay in the market for seconds to minutes at a time. Forex scalping is the art of using high leverage and a large number of short term trades to make a steady profit. Usually, only 1 to 10 pips are targeted for each trade. Trading is done on the major currencies. The majority of intraday scalpers tend to be futures players, meaning they profit from small moves in the market.

ADVANTAGE :
    1.Price spreads and commissions to be as low as possible in order to reduce the cost of doing business to a realistic proportion of turnover.
    2.Data provision and execution must be fast.

Commodity Tips | Share Tips | Share Market Tips
    " "
  2. candle7779

candle7779 Banned

Good article thanks and that is true. I tried trading with different strategies but my favorite is scalping.
  3. firmanta

firmanta Active Member

I have tried many strategies for my trading, but I think that scalping is the most suitable trading strategy for me. Can you share with us, what exactly your way to analyze the market to maximize this scalping strategy?
  4. Steven Smith

Steven Smith New Member

Scalping strategies are always good for those who like scalping,they also need to embrace
    the lower time frames but i am a swing trader,I like placing my trade and letting it run without
    disturbances,this way am trading without emotions and am gunning for higher pips.

----------------------
    forex trading
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  5. funtik

funtik New Member

Well, I prefer scalping and can say have rather good results with it. Main thing to my mind is looking for results.
  6. lollabun

lollabun Member

I think scalping is suitable to make a profit in a short time. It requires a good server performance without requotes and average execution time must be very short. whether there having a good EA for trading scalping?
  7. tysonperry

tysonperry New Member

Forex scalping describes two major terms - quick opening and liquidation of position. Quick opening means a very short time, which can be as short as a single minute. This method includes the process of buying a currency pair and holding it for the shortest possible time and earning profits within that period of time. If you are an expert in this, there is potential to earn lots of money.If you are looking for stock trading strategies with a focus on Forex scalping, stock trading strategies might just be the thing for you.
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  8. uncle gober

uncle gober Member

Are you really a scalper? Make sure you are using the right broker that allowed youto do scalping. Try Armada markets, they are currently the top forex broker for tick scalping EA's. Perfect trading conditions for scalpers because of the low spreads.
    Armada Markets is the first Scandinavian and Eastern European preferred partner of LMAX, so price you see is price you get, no re-quotes, full STP and DMA
  9. Anderson23

Anderson23 New Member

Yeah this is good informaiton about the Forex trading actually i am here and i just want to ask yo that i am looking for some consensus on what might be the best indicators and combinations of indicators hat folks like to use with insight into their setups preferable trading times during the day.....
  10. akonlki231

akonlki231 New Member

Looking for some concensus on what might be the best indicators -- and combinations of indicators -- that folks like to use, with insight into their setups, preferable trading times during the day, etc.