" "

forexchief

renkorange bar indicator

Discussion in 'Sistem Trading Forex' started by TEAMTRADER, Jul 8, 2012.

Share This Page

1. TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER New Member

I have the RenkoRangeBarsV1.2R_KG indicator that is used with other indicators. There is a high probablity that someone will come up with a autotrader EA based on RenkoRange but I thought it would be helpful if I posted some of my charts and indicators along with the trading template.
    The rules are simple as all indicators have to be either crossed up/down for a buy/sell. If not a 100% agreement in the indicators then the trade is not entered.
    It is a simple enough manual system using take profits at set points. It basically can be used as a 'set it and forget it' trade with a stop of 40 with every trade but taking the stop to +20 as soon as profits allow.
    I use indicators below the chart as well that act as filters but these have been removed so as not to confuse.
    PM me if you have a problem but if someone clever can make this into an ea then that would be wonderful.
    Regards
    TEAMTRADER

Attached Files:

" "
  2. keyfuly

keyfuly New Member

renkorange bar indicator is in good way and i want it right now and download these files because i want it badly Balloon Shades.