" "

forexchief

new member from manila saying hi

Discussion in 'Lounge Forex' started by lee.belisar, Nov 11, 2013.

Share This Page

1. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

Greetings to all. My name is Lee and I am a new Forex trader from Manila, Philippines. I was Googling various Forex sites and I arrived here and did signed up. I don't know where exactly post this because I don't understand the local language used so I decided to just put it here. I am looking forward to make more friends and connections here inthe community and learn more about Forex from you guys. Thanks.
    " "
  2. Gad777

Gad777 Member

greetings from Indonesia, you can learn about forex through this link

https://www.instaforex.com/faq.php

sorry if no reply to your message, maybe they do not master the language you use.

if you want you can join to forum.instaforex.com or indo.mt5 and learn with us about forex...
  3. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

Thank you Gad. And thanks for sharing the Forex url. I'll give this a visit after this. Really appreciate it. Thanks again.
  4. Gad777

Gad777 Member

you're welcome lee...
  5. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

I've seen the Web site. It has portions such as Financial Questions, Trading Servers, Trading Terms and others. Thanks for sharing. Another trader also shared this http://www.gdmfx.com/hermes-academy/ and this http://www.babypips.com/school that I found very helpful too. I think those are also worth sharing to other newbies like me.
  6. Gad777

Gad777 Member

should be a lot to learn before you start to trade forex, don't forget to try a demo account..

Happy learning lee
  7. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

Thanks Gad. Right now, I'm doing a demo account. Its been actually more than two weeks now.
  8. Gad777

Gad777 Member

nice to hear...
    FYI
    in indo.mt5.com forum you can get accumulated bonuses that can be used for trading. every post you make your money will continue to grow, so that you can continue trading despite facing losses. when you already feel quite profitable, you can withdraw your money.
    +without deposit+

Happy trading lee
  9. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

Really. That is really great to know. Thank you for the information. Will visit and sign up to indo forum later. BTW, can I deposit the money earn from posting in that forum directly to my trading account?
  10. Gad777

Gad777 Member

yes you can do that, and you can also withdraw the profits from such trading into your paypal account. but do not forget to read the rules in the forum...