" "

forexchief

Kalimat yang tidak boleh ada pada trader sukses

Discussion in 'Pengenalan Dasar Forex Trading' started by Grand Capital, Oct 18, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Isch

Isch Member

Saya merasa ini adalah artikel yang luar biasa untuk dibaca. Trder yang sukses memiliki beberapa sifat unik yang membuatnya sukses. Trader yang sukses tidak pernah memasukkan semua telur dalam satu keranjang. Dia selalu memiliki rencana cadangan jika satu rencana gagal. Dia selalu sabar sebelum masuk dan meninggalkan pasar. Apakah Anda memiliki sifat-sifat ini?
    " "
  2. Manuel Ferrera

Manuel Ferrera Member

Emotions is the main enemy of a trader. It is true that as a human being we cannot control our emotions easily. But in forex trading it is very much needed to control the emotions. Loss is a part and parcel of forex trading. Most of the traders get emotional or angry while they have faced losses. But every trader should have positive intentions. They always try to recover their losses. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. Sometimes i have to face loss too. But in that time I think about my mistake and try not to do the same mistake again. My broker helps me to recover my losses and convert it into the profit.
  3. Bell Yan

Bell Yan Member

To become a successful trader, a new trader needs to learn basics of forex market. Trading is not an easy task, we all know that. When I started my trading career, I had no knowledge about forex. I learn the basics by creating a demo account of Tpglobalfx. They are really good for new trader. Their techniques and trading policy is very easy. My advice to the new traders is if they want to become a successful trader they need to know all the techniques of trading and a demo account can help them on that.