" "

forexchief

i need your help...

Discussion in 'Diskusi Forex' started by jr ewing, Jun 22, 2010.

Share This Page

1. jr ewing

jr ewing New Member

hello my fellow forex traders,

i just wanted to know your thoughts about these guys called breezefx . i have opened an account with them and made a withdrawal, all seems fine.

Has anyone else used them, wanted to know what you guys thought.

Thanks in advance. :cz23:

JR
    " "
  2. Anggara

Anggara moderator Staff Member

Hi JR welcome abroad

I guess you are from Limassol - Cyprus, right?

Brezeefx doesn't have any IB or representative office in Indonesia, and seems like they also do not have any promotion stuff for Indonesia, so I believe that you will not get much opinion from these forum trader, because they don't familiar with that guy named Brezeefx, but maybe you can give us any information you know about them.

Thanks and once again welcome to Indonesian Forex Forum

-Ang-
  3. ali200

ali200 New Member

I have account with Forex Metal from two years and I found them very good. My Forex experience with them is very good. They have excellent customer support.
  4. leemike

leemike New Member

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  5. bellalca

bellalca Banned

hi Jr,
    Brezeefx does not have any kind of consultant workplace within Philippines, as well as appears like additionally they don't have any kind of marketing things with regard to Philippines. and so i think that you'll not really obtain a lot viewpoint through these types of discussion board investor, simply because they do not acquainted with which man called Brezeefx, however you may can provide all of us any kind of info you realize regarding all of them.
  6. debook

debook Member

I just heard about breezefx now from this threads, on my country Indonesia, I don't remember any of traders who become an IB for this broker. So I can't tell you are this broker is trusted or scam. Maybe its fine you can withdrawal normally with just not to much money, but if you withdrawal so much money, can you guarantee that will not be a problem with it? I think you maybe must search for more trusted broker that have been proved by many traders. You can try Weltrade, this broker have been used by many traders, it gives many helpfull service that can help us on our trading and it have a good server too.