" "

forexchief

HotForex Indonesia Seminar.

Discussion in 'Broker dan IB' started by chico, Jul 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. chico

chico Member

HotForex Indonesia Seminar.

Klien yang terhormat,

Daftar sekarang untuk seminar HotForex yang akan datang di Indonesia untuk meningkatkan pengetahuan dan keterampilan perdagangan Forex Anda. Kepala Analis Market kami, Janne Muta akan berbagi wawasan pasar yang berharga dan cara yang menarik untuk trading di market.
    Juga, bertemu dengan perwakilan kami dan mempelajari layanan & produk perdagangan yang inovatif.

[​IMG]

Daftar Sekarang.

Pullman Hotel Central Park
    Podomoro City Jl. Let. Jend S Parman Kav 28, Jakarta, 11470, Indonesia
    Saturday 8th August 2015
    9am - 5pm

Salam Hormat,
    Tim Dukungan HotForex
    " "
  2. jamara jobani

jamara jobani New Member

Hotforex is big scam

I've been using Hotforex more than 2 years. They used to be good. But now they've lost their faith. The server is still
    unstable and slippage at news time is horrible. The worst thing is actually slow order fill even at normal time. It's so
    annoying.
  3. sonamlocus

sonamlocus New Member

Scammers,
    conmen to the core. You mainly get 'invalid prices' when trying to place an instant trade, so can only place a 'pending' order more often than not. Many pending orders don't get filled, and they'll put it down to the spread.Sent a complaint to them, when I challenged for a reply, then eventually said 'we replied but you changed your e-mail address', an address I'd used for 10 years and still use.They're BANDITS, and I wonder if most of the people posting good things about hotforex are genuine.
    Please don't open an account with Hotforex...
  4. billyhol

billyhol New Member

I had hotforex for about a month back in September 2014. Just like to share my experience.
    a. Margin is very high.
    b. They charge overnight rollover fees no matter which way the interest rate is in favorite of.
    c. When you submit order, the margin will get immediately counted. If you don't have enough money, they will still allow it and take it out of your credit card immediately even if it is for a pending order.
    d. You have to sign an agreement when opening account to let them take money out of your credit ...
    Hotforex is not a true STP but market makers, you will lose your money here...