" "

forexchief

Help wih deciding

Discussion in 'Tanya Jawab Forex' started by maria slade, Dec 10, 2013.

Share This Page

1. maria slade

maria slade New Member

People - now with jokes aside
    what do you think about the 150% bonus with traderspulse ?
    It has the highest bonus with lowest spread
    I see many bonuses on the internet
    What should I look at?
    Which one should i choose - please quickly?
    Thank you
    " "
  2. Gad777

Gad777 Member

so a lot of companies give the lure of promotion. should be carefully scrutinized the company's credibility, never direct deposit and trust in their marketing system.
    If you want to choose a company looking for the best in its field. for example, I'm trading in instaforex.com than that I joined the forum forum.mt5.com...
  3. ForexPrivate

ForexPrivate Member

Note the rules and policies stated in the client agreement. don't get stuck with a big bonus but not useful when you trade. Note that the bonus is earned real money or not. If the bonus is real money then the bonus is calculated when the trader having margin call and stop out calculation. in FX-Private. now for indonesian trader provide promotion welcome bonus 100% where those bonuses won't be in cancelled if you're having a margin call
  4. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

If that is true, then you are lucky to have it. But did you check the terms and conditions before you can avail of that 150% bonus? It could be one of the highest but there are some restrictions of course. You should check it first. Most brokers offer bonus as a sign of appreciation. For example, GDMFX it gives up to 3,000 USD signing bonus.
  5. resti

resti Member

Yes, the most important thing is that "CHECKING" the terms and conditions first. If there are something doubtful, we can ask the customer services. That's what the CS for. If we already sure and comfortable about the T&C, then we can enjoy the trade. Enjoy! :)