" "

forexchief

Forex beginners

Discussion in 'Sistem Trading Forex' started by Dark Night, Jun 19, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Dark Night

Dark Night New Member

The traders who are particularly beginners first of all have to move on demo trading which is the primary source to acquire exact basic information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. but mostly traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all and kick off a live trading without demo . ultimately they come loser due to lack of real trading experience.
    " "
  2. Grey Rafael

Grey Rafael Member

There are two types of trades, one is intraday and the other is long time trading. In my opinion, the long term trade is usually good. But in that case, you have to be under the control of management. If trade management is right then you can go for long term trade. In the long run, one has to focus on money management. If all goes well, I should trade long term. One day trades are more likely to be a loss. Because emotion works here so long term trade is better than one day trade. I am also a trader. I am trading with Forex4you broker. They are very innovative. They always help me to make money from this market consistently. They are very helpful.