" "

forexchief

Experiences With FBS

Discussion in 'Broker dan IB' started by Suyuti Syamsul, Apr 28, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Suyuti Syamsul

Suyuti Syamsul New Member

Hi, my name is Suyuti. I want to share my experiences with FBS. Because of technically problem my open position USD/SGD was closed automatically with stop loss a hundred pips below original stop loss. I was shocked because i loss huge money. I decided to sent an email to FBS customer support complining this problem. FBS Custumer Support replay my email and write that my email assigned and consider one bussines day i will get an asnwer. I don't need to wait a day, because ten hours after my email was recieved, a customer support Alena Ignatyeva sent me an email. She wrote that FBS apologize of the truble and the orders was restored. I checked my accout and i found my monew was back. Thank you guys.
    " "
  2. witaryan

witaryan Member

komen bahasa indonesia aja ya on :)

Ngerti sih maksudnya secara garis besar, saya kira pengalamannya sangat berguna dan bisa memberikan inspirasi bagi trader yang menggunakan FBS bahwa segala hal yang menyangkut permasalahan baik secara teknikal dan lainnya di selesaikan dengan baik sehingga kita bisa lebih nyaman trading di FBS